- Improve information and data sharing with Calgarians on issues, policies and processes, so we can create real engagement with residents. Make sure Calgarians have the access to what they need to make informed choices, and the platform to have their voices heard.
- Ensure our policies and practices as a City are inclusive, fair, and reflect the needs and diversity of all Calgarians.
- Enhance community engagement and transparency with the Ward 11 councillor's office, the City and on issues/projects that affect all or portions of the ward.
- Be a councillor that acknowledges and represents the concerns and experiences of residents and business owners.
- A council that can effectively work together to find solutions to our current economic and social challenges while being accountable to all Calgarians.
- Implement a zero tolerance policy for unethical actions from council including misuse of expenses and the deliberate spread of misinformation to the media/public
- Be a positive productive voice and ally for all Ward 11 residents.
Do you like this page?