- Ensure our planning policies AND practices support a variety of housing choices for consumers across Calgary.
- Review and adapt policies that may be presenting unnecessary barriers to adding appropriate density, especially in established areas.
- Work towards all Ward 11 communities in Calgary having the ability to have a variety of affordable housing options including options for seniors to age in place in or near their current communities. (Read more here)
- Ensure City policies and practices allow for a sustainable and scalable growth plan across the city with an emphasis on ensuring communities have the amenities needed.
- Reduce red tape and administrative inefficiencies that unnecessarily delay or limit projects.
Do you like this page?