Cycle the Bow Valley Parkway in Banff with Lauren and bicycle enthusiast Michael. This is an opportunity to cycle a paved road while it is closed to vehicle traffic. That’s right – cycle on a newly paved large roadway. Don’t worry about the distance or the hills, as we’re going to do it on e-bikes!
Our biking captain, Michael will lead a group of 6 people through the winding roads of Highway 1A between Banff and Johnston Canyon. The total route length is 50km roundtrip.
If you’re not sure how far you can do on an e-bike, we will have a second co-captain on route that can turn around with you partially through the route.
What this trip includes:
- Time with Ward 11 candidate Lauren Herschel
- Bike tour of the Bow Valley Parkway
- Your e-bike rental and helmet (you are welcome to bring your own e-bike or road bike as well)
- Digital photos of you participating in the best cycling adventure in Canada
- Chance to see wildlife up close; deer, elk, sheep, bears
- A couple of snacks, including home baked banana bread
All funds raised will directly support the Lauren Herschel for Ward 11 election campaign.
Any questions about this adventure can be sent to [email protected]
Only SIX spots are available – book now.
When: Saturday June 19, 2021
Time: 1:30 p.m – 5:30 p.m (actual ride time 2.5 hours)
Cost: $225 per person
Riders are responsible for their own transportation to Banff.
All covid-19 protocols including physical distancing will be followed. We will cycle in two small groups if necessary.